Hi, I’m Leah. I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember. I write for businesses of all sizes, and help individuals find their creative voices.
Here are a few stats, for those who like that sort of thing.
- A dual BA in Brain & Cognitive Sciences and Creative Writing from the University of Rochester
- A Masters of Fine Arts in Fiction Writing from the University of Washington
- Run my own successful businesses tutoring and coaching students of all ages for a
number of years.
- A number of fiction publications under my belt and hundreds of marketing and small business blogs published. (Yes, literally, hundreds, I don’t understand how it go that high either).
What I do
- Write blogs, in-depth articles, ads and web copy for solopreneurs, small businesses and major corporations such as Microsoft, Macy's, and SimpliSafe. (I’ll even write them for your wedding website, if you so desire, with plenty of flare).
- Help applicants apply to private high schools, university, and graduate school find their voice and tell their story so that they can get into their top programs.
- Help students of all ages (yep, from elementary school on up to octogenarian grad students) write the best essays and creative stories, novels and play that they can. Want more?
Contact us To get started with Leah today!
All of my life I’ve had to deal with two people living inside my body. No, not in a
freaky, alien kind of way. In a left brain vs. right brain sort of way.
Learn More About Creative Leah